Who we are
Who our data controller is
The Willow Tea Rooms Trust processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller as defined in the Directive and the GDPR. We have multiple data controllers. For further information on this please contact email address email@example.com
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via our Website and e- newsletters may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and email, such as name, address, email address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates or e-newsletters on products, services and promotions).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage and behaviours on the Website. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To deliver our service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. We may use your email address to send you information on our services via email or an e-newsletter. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out upon receipt. Our e-newsletters are delivered by third party provider Mailchimp.
3. We may use your email address to invite you to The Willow Tea Rooms Trust or Mackintosh at the Willow events.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
The Willow Tea Rooms Trust
215 Sauchiehall Street
The Willow Tea Rooms Trust has a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe the information held about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us to allow us to update and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for The Willow Tea Rooms Trust to delete information about you, you can contact us at the address above.
We retain the data collected from a user for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it.